CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh Southern Utah, how I've missed thee...

So I need to start blogging more so I don't end up with rambling blogs. Oui? Oui.

Yes, I have arrived in Cedar City and what a party time it is folks! NOT. I'm terribly excited to be back, but I wish the froomies would get here already! Yes, that would be Gabarita, Lil' Ashleigh, The Wee One, and Poopy Pants. Get here already ya poops! Them not being here is making me drag out unpacking as long as possible. There are two things I hate in this world. The first being packing. The only thing I hate more than packing is... you guessed it... unpacking.


Tomorrow begins the quest for employment. I don't feel as panicked as I did in Provo, because I think, HEY what could be worse than BRG Research?! It can only look up from there, let's be honest. Just ask Lauren!



On another note. I had a fun little road trip down here by myself. It involved Subway, the Bring It On Soundtrack, some fun fun mixes, some pee breaks, and a random man-bashing conversation with my good friend Cass. Oh and by the way folks - the Subway in Scipio does NOT do the five dollar foot longs. I was sorely disappointed. On a budget like mine that can be lunch AND dinner my friends. Have I told you lately how much I love Subway? TOO MUCH.


Lastly, but definitely not least - one of the besties receptions! Last night was Marina's reception. It was a lovely lil' evening. I picked up Julie in St. George (yes, that is how much I love her) and we went up to Toquerville. If you blinked, you'd miss it. You think I'm kidding. And here's the lovely couple now! *erupts with applause*




As much as it may have made me want to throw up more than once daily to see them canoodling on the couch, I could not be happier for her and Cameron. Yay for being married! Yay for canoodling! (Simply because I love that word.)

I LOVE these girls. Period.




I think I'll start a new blog RIGHT now...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We look great!! Were you talking on your cell whilst driving??????!!!!! Keith isnt allowed to do that. We put it on speaker, or I communicate the conversation from the passenger seat. I think he might have broken the rules once or twice.

Hey Jude! said...

That picture of Lauren is probably the greatest thing I've seen all day

Tunes