CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Peanuts on Airplanes

Have you ever wondered...

* why it's still allowed to serve peanuts on airplanes even though there are thousands around the globe deathly allergic to those tasty little nuts?

* why dogs and cats are still allowed on airplanes even though like a third of the world is allergic to cats?

These are things I think about. Every day. Seriously.


So I'm currently digging Mr. Matt Nathanson. Basically he is fantastic. The link is one of his hits Come On Get Higher, but there is so much more. I am craving a concert right now. Does anyone else crave good live music? Maybe someone will show up at The Grind to rock my world. I need it. I also need a Groovacious fix. Someone needs a new poster and her name rhymes with Kessica.

This just in: My head hurts so bad I feel kinda like there are midgets inside my brain with mini drum sets. Yup that's exactly it.

* stay tuned to be introduced to the froomies and the new humble abode soon enough!

3 comments:

{lauren} said...

everytime i fly i wonder why they dont give those stinking peanuts anymore. no one wants nasty animal crackers when they could have a delightful little bag of yumm-delicious peanuts.

seriously.

Hey Jude! said...

Midgets? probably the best thing i've read all day.

Anonymous said...

I've never even thought about that! It seems really silly . . . ALSO, something that occured to me recently after reading an article about a plane that crashed before it took off the ground and many went flying from their seat belts, why dont we have proper airplane seat restraints? Is it because if the plane crashes we are likely to die anyways? I feel like I would have a better chance (if the plane crashed on the runway, which is MOST likely) of living if I had a harness that crosses my chest on one or both sides!!!
I would like to work for an airplane company because they get free tickets.
Good luck on your live music fix!

Tunes