Weeeell as a send off this fine morning, the roommates and I participated in a wonderful lil' Christmas celebration, but it aaaaall started last night... *insert magical Christmas music here*
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

' And out upon the roof their arose such a clatter...'

After our good nights we decided we would awaken bright and early the next morning (today.) So after my alarm went off twice I decided I had better awake and prepare some cocoa for the sleepy roommates before they woke up. As I was coming down the stairs I saw... THIS!
Santa really does exist! I sneakily examined my stocking. I couldn't help but be oh-so-smiley like a wee one. I'm such a dork! With that I put Ashleigh's new kettle on and prepared some cups and generic cocoa for the chitlins!
Soon the sleepy heads emerged,

breakfast was started (we agreed on breakfast burritos mmmm...),

and presents began!

"He's just a friend like those I count in doooozeeeens..." I know what I'll be watching while everyone's gone! Heh...

Lauren got crafty and we all got super duper tie dye pillow cases!

"A bundt pan and two cake pans?!?! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizz!!"
Ok childrens... the story of Hitler.
Hmmmm insightful...

All in all it was a lovely Christmas morning! I now must prepare for my last final of the Fall 2008 semester. Yessssss. Sunday morning I drive to Provo for a super lovely Sabbath with the Johnson fam, including some time on Temple Square, and then an early flight home Monday morning! I'm one day closer to the Wolf homestead folks and it couldn't come sooner :)




2 comments:
Oh Jessicaca! I am so glad I was a part of this "Christmas". I do miss you ugly mug terribly! Be safe and have so much fun in the NorthWestEastSouth Kingdom! (I don't ever remember what it actually is.)
PS. That picture of me reading the poem is super not flattering. I look like I have been holding my breath for nine years! Lol.
oh what holiday cheer!
Post a Comment